Gone are the days when you had to go out, research the market, meet a few people with high PR, and then decide where your money needed to go. Today, making an investment is as easy as shopping for your toothbrush on the internet. You can now download applications on your phone and start your investment career from there. The best part about mobile apps is that they are designed not only for experienced but new and inexperienced traders as well. However, you can’t use them all at once. You have to find the best one out of the highest rated ones and then start using XTRgate.net.
So, here is a list of the five best applications for experienced and inexperienced investors both.
Best Investment Applications for Investors
1. SoFi (All-in-one Solution)
The best thing about this particular application is that it is an all-in-one solution for investors. Whether you are looking to invest for the first time or have been doing it for years, this application has you covered. Most importantly, it serves your loan needs as well. You can even use the application if you want discounts in your student loans. When it comes to investment, you will be able to trade a variety of assets in many markets from the same application when you go with SoFi. It is the best all-rounder out there and has held its ground well despite being used by hundreds of thousands of customers already.
If you like to trade fiat currencies, you can use the forex currency trading mode of this application. In addition to trading currency pairs, you can also trade shares of some of the most known companies of the world and stocks. Things get even better when you realize that two of the biggest cryptocurrencies are also available for trading on this application. You can trade Ethereum and Litecoin when you use this application. You are not bound to pick one position. Instead, you can buy these cryptocurrencies or sell them if you want. Let’s take a look at the some of the pros and cons of this application.
- It is a perfect application for new and experienced users.
- There are no unnecessary charges for maintaining your account or using the application.
- You can invest as much as you want in stocks – there is no limit.
- You can trade cryptocurrencies.
- You can use it for personal loans as well.
- The user-interface is quite friendly.
- It has already been installed by more than 500,000 users just through Play Store, so you should have no trust issues.
- There are plenty of bonuses for depositing funds in your account.
- Some customers have been found complaining about the slowness of money transfers.
- The application can have some bugs and issues depending on the smartphone you have.
The overall reception of the application is quite positive. In addition to that, the user-interface is quite friendly. Not to mention, if you have long been waiting to find a way to trade cryptocurrencies, here is your chance.
2. Investing.com (Stay on Top of the Trend)
Had it not been for the feature of trading, this application would have easily made it to the top of the list. Whether you are an investor for many years or just starting out, you will love this application for the comprehensiveness. It brings everything from financial markets at your fingertips. Do keep in mind though that the application is meant to provide you with information. It is not a trading platform where you can trade assets and earn profits on them. The purpose of this application is to help investors regardless of the broker they have signed up with and method of trading they have chosen.
As soon as there is breaking news in the stock market, you will receive it on this application. You can track just about any asset on this application that you can think of. It has gathered the data of indices, commodities, currency pairs, stocks, metals, energies, etc. from all around the world, and you have more than 100,000 financial instruments that you can keep an eye on through this single application. One of the most impressive features of the application is that you can create your profile and track only the assets and financial markets you are interested in. Should you trust this application? Most definitely! That’s because it has more than 10 million downloads on Play Store and still a rating of 4.6, which is quite an achievement.
- Stay on top of the financial markets regardless of which broker you have signed up with.
- Get alerts in real-time so you can make informed decisions quickly.
- Keep an eye on more than 100,000 tradable assets from the app.
- Use a variety of economic tools to help you with your trades and investments.
- Create a profile and track everything on a personalized level.
- The app is free to use.
- The app has a 4.6 rating on Play Store despite more than 10 million downloads.
- It would have been great if the app allowed trades as well.
- Some trade-related courses would have been a great addition.
3. Investing Game
Of course, this had to happen. It was long overdue, but not anymore. You finally have an application that teaches you how to trade in the forex market. You could say, “Well, there are many other brokers who teach trading before you start trading for real.” But there is a huge difference that you need to know about. First of all, you have to open your account with those brokers to be able to access their platform and learn trading. Secondly, you will learn trading specifically on their trading platform. Things might not seem the same when you go to a different platform from a different broker.
Secondly, they all teach you trading in a non-fun way, whereas Investing Game makes the activity much more fun and interesting for everyone. Not only are you able to enjoy the many gamified features while trading, you can also share your scores with friends and compete with them. You earn rewards when you trade successfully, and that keeps you going when you use this application. Once you have learned Forex trading, you can then start trading in the real world where you have to put your real money on the line. However, you now have great knowledge of trading and how things work in the forex market because of the game.
You can tell that the developers behind this application are always working to make it better. As of now, the application focuses on Forex trading. However, they have already added some great information for you to learn cryptocurrency trading. This way, you can learn about the most lucrative and fastest rising market in this application. In simple words, it is one of the best investing applications for those who are only starting with trading.
- Makes learning trading a fun and interesting activity.
- Encouraging for new traders.
- Fully simulates the real financial markets and how trading works.
- Includes basic training and introduction to cryptocurrency trading as well.
- Achievements and awards can be seen by friends to make the environment more competitive.
- Real time data from the forex market so you can truly test your trading skills and their efficacy.
- Download more than 500,000 times on Play Store and still maintaining a rating of 4.5 stars.
- Might be too basic for some people.
- Some users have complained about the absence of a tutorial on how the application works.
- Might crash over and over on some smartphones.
You can say that this application is a step ahead of Investing Game, which was the last application on the list. There is no doubt that Stockpile is a more polished and advanced application to learn investing. You may not know but this application is also a game, in fact, a board game. The idea is to invest in the stock market and make money. You are competing with other players to make as much money as you can as you keep investing in the market. All you have to do in the game is take quick decisions on your trades. Are you going to get rid of the stock you have because you predict the market is going down or do the opposite.
All the concepts that matter for an investor or trader have been introduced in this game. The most important thing is that those features are incorporated well. They are not there just for the sake of being there. You actually use them when you are inside the game. You can hold on to your stocks and wait for them to rise in value. You can even sell them all and start over from the beginning. Throughout your journey in the game, you are making predictions about the market. If your predictions accurate, you make money. If they are not, you know what happens.
One of the most amazing features in the game is of players being able to use commodities. By using commodities in the game, you can avert many forms of taxes. In short, you will learn a lot about avoiding taxes on your earnings in legal ways while playing this game.
- All the features in the game are very well finished and polished.
- You can learn the core concept of investing in stocks.
- No game is similar to the previous one because of the dice module in the game.
- The game includes world rankings so you can enjoy a competitive environment while playing.
- Rated 4.5 on Play Store.
- Might not be the best application for new and beginning traders.
- There is no free version of the application.
This one might be the last one on the list but it is in no way inferior to any of the applications mentioned before. In fact, in many areas, it is better than them all. One of the things that make this application different from the rest is that it helps individuals who are not sure what they want to achieve with their money. Most other applications are for people who have already made up their mind about trading or investing. On the other hand, this application is for people who are still on the fence about the use of their money.
Another thing you will love about this application it is FDIC insured, which is something lacking with many other applications – even the ones on our list. The pricing plan from the creators of the application is also very user-friendly. You just have to worry about a 0.25% fee every year for professionals taking care of your investments. They will take care of your portfolio on your behalf while you rest and wait for the money to increase. It is important to mention here that this particular application only invests your money in ETFs.
The application has a very simple user-interface, so you should not have any problems understanding it even if you are using it for the first time. You can create an account on the application without paying any money.
- You can open an account on the application free.
- One of the few applications that are FDIC insured.
- It can help you even when you do not know what you want to do with your money.
- Works with ETFs, which can help you earn money with very small initial investments.
- A fee of just 0.25% of your earnings seems very fair for the services you get.
- Only limited to ETF trading.
- Not much is disclosed to the person how his/her money is being used.
- You might not feel in full control of your investments.
As you can see, these applications have been picked with new and experienced traders and investors in mind. While some applications are great for beginners, others can be a revelation for people who have been investing their money in trading for many years. These applications can be easily downloaded on your mobile phone and are easy to understand because of their user-friendly interfaces. Pick the one that suits your situation the best and start taking the right turn in your life today.